Corporate Events and Services
Let’s talk about wine.
At the Vermont Wine School, we bring our passion and knowledge of wine from the vineyard to you. We help those that are curious about the basics to enthusiasts and professionals with a solid foundation. Our goal is to offer you the education to grow your passion for wine and share that with friends, colleagues and customers. The Vermont Wine School has vast experience providing fun, relaxing wine events to businesses. We can work with you to tailor a memorable event for your next conference, business retreat or corporate event.
So, what can the Vermont Wine School do for you?
- Seminar: Sell Like a Sommelier
A 90-minute seminar designed to better position your company to drive results with a staff that is more engaged and more deeply connected with your clients. Click here for more information.
- Keynote Speaker: Wine Regions of the World, History of Wine and Philosophy of Wine
- Guided Wine Dinner Presentations with Discussion
- Seminar: Region and/or Grape-Specific Wine with Q&A
- Training: Food and Wine Etiquette for Staff and Executives
- Events: Corporate Team-Building – Blind Tasting and Blending Competitions* More Info
- Tastings: Corporate and Private Wine Tastings Based on Any Grape or Region
"Kevin has a unique ability to deliver his passion for wine in an informal yet strikingly knowledgeable way. His demaeanor is serious yet engaging offering his audiences a snapshot into the world of wine typically reserved for serious enthusiasts!"
Bruce Boisen, A.W. Hastings Marvin Windows.
"We chose The Vermont Wine School and Vin Bar to hold events for our clients and it was great in every way. The evening would start with a wine tasting and Kevin Cleary explaining about each wine we were sampling. The wine was great and was a learning experience for us all. The tasting was followed by dinner which was their specialty…Bolognese! The Vin Bar has great wine, food and the very best service!"
Pat Thornton, Thorton Investment Management